Username Always stay logged in
Password:

Poll
Question: Choose the option you think is best for the site and members.
We change the minimum payout for paypal to $1 but site stays as it as now has to be sent as a service.
We re-vamp our site with higher earning ads from $0.001 to $0.01 and minimum payout for all members is $1 via paypal and this will increase membership prices but higher earnings.
Remove paypal from site

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paypal change's it's fee's for personal payments so we need to change  (Read 543 times)
admin
Administrator

View Profile Email
« on: April 08, 2018, 05:23:10 AM »

Hi All Admin here,

I went to send payments and see now paypal has changed there fees as i sent the last payment to a member for $0.14 and i was charged a fee of $0.14 with a total cost of $0.28 and today i went to send payments and one was for $0.93 and the fee was $1.22 and yes from my paypal funds not card and yes sent as a personal payment not for services.

I can't waste that money as it come's from the sites funds so some changers need to be made.

Please select your option you think suits the site and you the members as payments via paypal will be now sent as a service not personal and fees will be covered by the member.

This is the only way i can keep paypal on the website.

All payment requests were cancelled and funds sent back to your account as fees were to high via paypal. I will change the minimum payout for paypal to $1 for now untill voting is done in 3 days.

Thanks,
Admin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: